Thursday 29 August 2013

Re-design Your Vehicle with Industrial Ovens



                                                      

When I was in elementary school, my best friends and I would always go on bicycle rides after school. This was a great way to get in the exercise that we needed while also spending time together and enjoying nature. I had a lot of fun every single time we went on bike rides because I felt healthier and more energetic with the exercise that I was getting. When I went on the middle school, I had outgrown my bike and my parents had to give it away. Since I was in middle school and I was growing, I also had to get new clothes and new shoes, so I was not able to buy myself a new bike.
            One time, I was going on a walk outside and I noticed that my neighbor was getting rid of her old bike. I asked if I could have it, and though it wasn't in the best condition, she said that I could. I took it back home to inspect it and was satisfied to find out that it had all of the parts and was in good riding condition. The only problem it had was that the paint had chipped away so that I couldn't even tell what the original color had been.
            I talked to my dad about it, since I had no idea how to get this fixed and he said that I had to get the bicycle frame powder coated. I spent the next few months saving up my money, and when I had finally saved up enough, I sent it to Perceptive Industries, an industrial oven manufacturer who had industrial conveyor ovens, draw ovens, stress relieving ovens. I told them what color I wanted it and I also told them that I wanted the finish to be glossy and not matte. When I received the bike frame back, I was very pleased with the results. Before, the bike frame seemed old, obviously used and like something that would be found in a junk yard. After Perceptive Industries had done their work on it, it looked like a brand new bike frame that could be bought at the store!
            I put the bike together, cleaned the other parts off and I was able to ride the bike. I got lots of compliments from my friends and they asked where I had gotten it. They were surprised when I told them that it was my neighbor's old bike and that I had just gotten it powder coated. I was so satisfied with the work that I e-mailed Perceptive Industries to tell them what a great job they had done. If anyone is looking to get anything powder coated, Perceptive Industries is a great industrial oven manufacturer that has industrial conveyor ovens, draw ovens and stress relieving ovens.








No comments:

Post a Comment