Monday 23 December 2013

Fascinating Industrial Ovens



                                                     

I have always had a fascination with industrial ovens, ever since I learned that they existed. So it’s very fitting that I got into the business of repairing them when they’re falling apart or just need a tweaking. I have even restored a few from the throes of death. Cure ovens, stress relieving ovens, you name it. I’ve probably fixed it.
I’ve become something of an expert at the job over the years, and there’s something I have noticed. It becomes fairly obvious over time which companies have the best designs and the longest-lasting machines because I repair them less. And I started noticing that machines that come from Perceptive Industries rarely needed attention from me. Every once in a while I would fine tune something from them, but never was theirs one of the severely broken-down ones I saw.
This makes me really admire the engineering of the ovens of Perceptive Industries for their artistry. From industrial conveyor ovens to stress relieving ovens and everything in between, each machine is really a masterpiece of design, of engineering, of technology, and – as I said – of art.
I really have to admire the work that Perceptive Industries puts out, though I have to admit, it worries me a little. I’m pretty sure that more and more people are catching wind that the industrial ovens of Perceptive Industries are far superior, and if everyone starts using them, I’ll be out of a job! I guess in that case I’d just have to go back to school and learn how to design my own works of industrial art.

No comments:

Post a Comment